Raffle
Sep 9 2007, 12:39 am
By: Falkoner  

Sep 9 2007, 12:39 am Falkoner Post #1



Okay, played the raffle, one problem I noticed was that the last winner didn't change, it is still Mini Moose, and maybe it just happened this way, but the raffle ended like 3 minutes after buying my ticket, was that a glitch, or did I just happen to buy it right before it ended?

EDIT:
It IS a glitch, the raffle is ending like every 5 minutes, can you take like 40 minerals away, because that's what I have extra now.

EDIT:
You better hurry, DTBK is reeling in the mins :P

Another EDIT:
Oh, nvm DTBK found another glitch, although he said it is more abusable.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 9 2007, 1:09 am by Falkoner.



None.

Sep 9 2007, 6:03 am Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Reel in all the minerals you want, they're gone with a few strokes of a keyboard so what do I care. :P

I'm assuming the raffle ran so often because there was a bugged task or something. Strange because I didn't see it listed. I'm going to hope it runs normally now.




Sep 9 2007, 6:54 am Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Yeah.. how do you get more negative minerals than 200? like I did?
I used to even have less minerals -215 or something....




fuck you all

Sep 9 2007, 1:22 pm JamaL Post #4



Not many people have enough money to abuse the raffle, but why abuse it? Moose will know ;P



None.

Sep 11 2007, 7:14 pm Moose Post #5

Armor: 90.50%

It should work for real now. There was a problem with the notices being sent to the winner. (you don't get one as of now)




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax